1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when posting comments you supply information such as your name and email address. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, identifying comment spam, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we may also automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Comment Spam Filtering. We use information you provide to determine whether comments placed on this site are human generated and are valid comments.
- Website Traffic Analysis. We use web page visit information to evaluate interest level in areas of our website. This information is used to make decisions about areas to enhance, expand or eliminate.
- Respond to Your Questions. If you ask us to contact you, we will use information you have provided to send email responses.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We take resonable measures to ensure your information is kept private.
- We will not share your information with anyone other than described above, including transfering, selling, or trading email addresses.
- We do not send unsolicited messages of any kind. (SPAM)