Welcome to BrickPlayer.com, your go-to source for all things LEGO! As one of the world’s leading experts on LEGO, I am here to guide you through the wonderful world of LEGO movies. LEGO has been captivating the hearts and imaginations of children and adults alike for decades, and the release of “The LEGO Movie” in 2014 brought the beloved toy bricks to life in a whole new way. In this article, I will be sharing with you the various options available to watch “The LEGO Movie” and its sequels, so you can enjoy this brick-tastic adventure from the comfort of your own home. Let’s dive in!
Streaming services have become increasingly popular over the years, providing convenient access to a vast library of movies and TV shows. Fortunately, LEGO movies are no exception, and you can easily find “The LEGO Movie” and its sequels on various streaming platforms. Here are some of the top options:
|Streaming Service||Subscription Price||LEGO Movies Available|
|Netflix||$8.99 – $17.99/month||“The LEGO Movie,” “The LEGO Batman Movie,” “The LEGO Ninjago Movie”|
|Amazon Prime Video||$8.99/month (included with Prime membership)||“The LEGO Movie,” “The LEGO Batman Movie,” “The LEGO Ninjago Movie”|
|Disney+||$7.99/month||“The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special,” “LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload”|
These streaming services offer a wide range of pricing options, so you can choose the one that best fits your budget. Keep in mind that the availability of LEGO movies may vary depending on your region; however, the aforementioned options are generally available in most countries. Streaming services provide a convenient way to watch LEGO movies on-demand, giving you the flexibility to enjoy them whenever and wherever you want.
Rental and Purchase
If you prefer to have a copy of “The LEGO Movie” and its sequels in your personal collection, you can opt for rental or purchase options. This allows you to watch the movies at your own pace and as many times as you like. Here are some popular platforms where you can rent or purchase LEGO movies:
- Google Play Movies & TV: You can rent or buy “The LEGO Movie,” “The LEGO Batman Movie,” and “The LEGO Ninjago Movie” from Google Play Movies & TV. Prices for rental start at around $3.99, while purchasing a digital copy typically ranges from $12.99 to $19.99.
- iTunes: Apple users can find LEGO movies, including “The LEGO Movie,” “The LEGO Batman Movie,” and “The LEGO Ninjago Movie,” on iTunes. Rental prices start at $3.99, and the cost of purchasing a digital copy varies from $12.99 to $19.99.
- Vudu: Vudu offers both rental and purchase options for LEGO movies. Rental prices are similar to other platforms, starting at $3.99, and purchasing a digital copy ranges from $12.99 to $19.99.
By renting or purchasing LEGO movies, you can enjoy them anytime, even without an active internet connection, as long as you have them downloaded or saved to your preferred device.
For those who enjoy physical copies and the experience of browsing through shelves, brick-and-mortar stores are a great option to find LEGO movies. Here are some popular locations where you can check for the movies:
- Target: Target often carries a wide selection of LEGO movies in their entertainment section. Visit your local Target store or check their website for availability.
- Best Buy: Best Buy is known for its extensive movie collection, and LEGO movies can be found both in-store and online.
- Walmart: Walmart is another retailer that typically stocks a variety of LEGO movies at their stores.
While the availability may vary depending on store location, it is worth checking these brick-and-mortar stores for physical copies of LEGO movies. Don’t forget your mask and enjoy the thrill of finding the perfect addition to your LEGO movie collection!
Library or Rental Services
If you prefer not to spend money on LEGO movies or want to explore them before committing to a purchase, your local library or rental services can be a treasure trove of options. Here’s where you can look for LEGO movies:
- Local Library: Many libraries have a selection of movies available for borrowing, including LEGO movies. Check with your local library to see if they carry the titles you’re interested in.
- Redbox: Redbox is a popular rental service available in various locations. You can search for LEGO movies on their website or app and find a nearby kiosk to rent them for a minimal fee.
- DVD Rental Stores: While DVD rental stores have become less common, a few may still exist in your area. These stores often carry a diverse range of movies, including LEGO titles.
These options allow you to watch LEGO movies for free or at a reduced cost, giving you the opportunity to discover the magic of LEGO storytelling without breaking the bank.
When it comes to watching LEGO movies, there are plenty of options available to suit your preferences and budget. Whether you choose to stream them on popular platforms, rent or purchase digital copies, browse through brick-and-mortar stores, or explore your local library or rental services, you can embark on a cinematic adventure filled with creativity and excitement. So grab your popcorn, gather your LEGO bricks, and get ready to immerse yourself in the colorful world of “The LEGO Movie” and its sequels. Happy watching, fellow brick players!